We’ve assembled a series of simple green guides specifically for small business owners to help you make your stores (or offices) more environmentally friendly.
- How do I find facilities to take my compostables? Find Composting Facilities Near You
- Quit Using Plastic Utensils-Cutlery. Why people use it and why you shouldn't. - Plastic Utensils-Cutlery
- Recycle, Recycle, Recycle. Our Recycling Guide for Glass, Metal, Paper and more.
- How can I decrease the water flow out of my faucets? – Install Low-Flow Aerators
- What type of compostable bags and containers should I use? –Switch to Compostable Bags & Food Containers
- What brands of paints have a line low or no VOC line? – Use No VOC Paints
- What is vampire power and how do I kill it (hint: garlic & silver bullets don’t help)? – Eliminate Vampire Power
- Do I need an insulating cover for my hot water heater? – Insulate a Hot Water Heater
- How do I start recycling & composting in San Francisco – Recycle & Compost in San Francisco